Looking for Answers?
Browse our articles to find the answers you need
Blienx Gaming will only ship within the borders of South Africa and does not ship to any postal addresses. All orders to main centers are shipped via a courier service. Certain larger or heavier items are only shipped using an economy service but the majority of games are shipped overnight. Please read our Shipping Policy page for more detail. We will endeavour to ship all available items, where reasonable, within 72 working hours. Orders placed over a weekend, will be shipped within 72 hours from the first working day thereafter. If we cannot ship your order within 7 days from date of order, then we will cancel your order and refund any payment you may have effected upon request.
- All orders above R 500.00 will receive free delivery.
- Orders below a R 500.00 will be charged as follows:
To all major metropolitan areas: R 85.00.
Outside all major metropolitan areas: R 150.00
The below points indicates how shipping charges apply and is determined, any incorrect information supplied by you may result in your order being cancelled at any time:
- Please enter your postcode correctly as errors may lead to non-delivery or additional delivery costs being applied – Blienx Gaming can't be held responsible in this regard.
- Upon checkout our online basket will calculate your total payment. This can include shipping fees as stated above under shipping fees.
- We may not deliver to rural areas, plots, farms, game farms, mines, embassies, power stations and chain stores, and we do not accept “COD”
- We do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays or after hours.
- Above mentioned major metropolitan areas include Johannesburg, Pretoria, Polokwane, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, East London, Kimberley, Potchefstroom, Pietermaritzburg, Vanderbijlpark, Witbank and George.
- Strikes may cause delays and these are beyond our control.
- We do not deliver any parcels weighting in excess of 10KG or more
- Economy service can take from 2 to 4 working days for delivery from despatch date, depending on the area of delivery. Shipping is expected to take longer during peak trading periods like December, Easter and other increased trading periods - during these periods our lead time of orders will increase (we may take longer than the usual 2 to 4 days to deliver your parcel from the time we dispatch).
- “Shipping” or “delivery” means the sending of a parcel to the client after it has become available and the payment has been received
- This policy applies to South African delivery addresses only - we do not deliver to any address outside of South Africa.
- Certain items that may include batteries or magnets in the box will be shipped by road freight economy service as airlines often refuse to fly such items due to risks. As such deliveries of any items like a mouse, consoles, headsets, controllers and any other items that may contain batteries could take an extra day or two to be delivered. This is beyond our control and we apologise for any delays caused due to airfreight rules.
Was this article helpful?